[DNSOP] DNSSEC validation

"Djibril ROBLE" <djibril.roble@intnet.dj> Thu, 20 September 2018 07:34 UTC

From: Djibril ROBLE <djibril.roble@intnet.dj>
To: 'Warren Kumari' <warren@kumari.net>, 'Steve Crocker' <steve@shinkuro.com>, 'dnsop' <dnsop@ietf.org>, 'dns-operations' <dns-operations@dns-oarc.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 10:34:06 +0300
Subject: [DNSOP] DNSSEC validation

Hi,

I am an administrator of DNS resolvers to Djibouti Telecom.

I updated the root key to our DNS resolvers servers. Is there a way to tell if DNSSEC is using the last trusted anchor ( Update on the Root KSK Rollover Project) ?

# dig @127.0.0.1 dnssec-failed.org a +dnssec

Link:  https://www.icann.org/dns-resolvers-checking-current-trust-anchors

Thank you for your answer.

Coordialement