[DNSOP] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec3-guidance-08: (with COMMENT)

Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Wed, 11 May 2022 14:36 UTC

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec3-guidance@ietf.org, dnsop-chairs@ietf.org, dnsop@ietf.org, tjw.ietf@gmail.com, tjw.ietf@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 11 May 2022 07:36:29 -0700
Subject: [DNSOP] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec3-guidance-08: (with COMMENT)

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec3-guidance-08: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec3-guidance/

COMMENT:

Thank you for the work put into this document.

Please find below some non-blocking COMMENT points (but replies would be
appreciated even if only for my own education), and some nits.

Special thanks to Tim Wicinski for the shepherd's write-up and the WG
consensus, I would have appreciated a little more text about the intended
status though.

I hope that this helps to improve the document,

Regards,

-éric

I share other ADs' comments about the lack of formally updating

## Section 2

Suggest to change the title s/considerations/discussions/ as this section
explains the recommendations of section 3.

## Section 3.2

S/near the time of publication/near the time of publication of this document/ ?

## Section 7.1

RFC 8174 should be normative

# NITS

## Section 1
Should "zone apex" be explained ?

## Appendix C

I am not sure whether Peter Špaček appreciates his last name writing in the I-D
;-) (my first name, Éric, suffers from the same issue ;-) )