Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-information-00.txt

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Thu, 31 October 2019 21:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=qlgR6rl1/eg7c5FZp+Bs1zooF/QkkinD0S5US7D5uL4=; b=DaZlX2R9XDkzYQLHUAajkizJhzN7XGg+n+B8OSPw5QS5DNrIsd/c69U5ZVA9CKIWNQ /PRbU+j6zteUBNlgfFGtDv2FHl7zUZGIVE3F+d5nAP4wDWjbVYR27zFfwWmV0OO7nrB9 GNSDlrpicZAM+vp3SzeFdmcrIgG4g5ldFphOpYgSgT84QEunYnsNxpdiSzn9xfzf+96F YY0XWL65gW7BIZ5rXGKeFeyMAl7aqzXKG4e3gsAF1wf5SOfz/3ZZ0m1H7Sy1IlGULHyD 9m6fiH39HNUjOqzu/TPiLTLwFV5h0n9PX+g3id8xlYGNhq+lmRrJE1QrvRpnFRhBk2wl 0PoQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=qlgR6rl1/eg7c5FZp+Bs1zooF/QkkinD0S5US7D5uL4=; b=skq7GOBBnlVrELTIWvrCVN9gszHLBP+HjECsAqjdC0qFSjgsfqAIw8XybRSayhKSc0 jYebcse5Lo1ToYzVs2H6XULQMvCf8ylkpM5dTS4BuuxiqIQSB/bIt/vPMMosnyc/bxDK pwbT1KOzeM/beszsgFGocglvcLY2mP6iIH3+i6+zyGjS8/M7j9A6r8WDf/aZSyddMat1 Au1CmOjE1oyi5wecExQMNC6i8gEfv1hars3KJlpnvG9jye5MT3V2J4Bk12eTUGcRisoi pqTAKCqWnSL8rr2yLk7FhXGkAXlZEm8W+LWDKFr8DCZqj+4AD9RcM6mXHNq3FE6qR2HD PDgg==