Re: [DNSOP] [v6ops] New Version Notification for draft-v6ops-xie-network-happyeyeballs-00.txt

"Chongfeng Xie" <xiechf.bri@chinatelecom.cn> Wed, 26 September 2018 07:56 UTC

Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2018 15:56:15 +0800
From: Chongfeng Xie <xiechf.bri@chinatelecom.cn>
To: George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org>, dnsop WG <dnsop@ietf.org>
Cc: v6ops <v6ops@ietf.org>
References: <153751052820.5339.10049404273601155140.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com>, <CAAObRXLWpXVbPyyxuzJH8osi+R1rdV8N8=Woqvq3UR9nk8kDaA@mail.gmail.com>, <CAJE_bqd4jjeZy9Stp-v6O0VOyvEJiE9vW1BLuy-wzqPGvDagoQ@mail.gmail.com>, <CAAObRX+6ktcD8i_aToKbX7UJoSPT0NMPV0xKqT8-k+7_d0R5Nw@mail.gmail.com>, <20180925072015.GV11393@Space.Net>, <CAAObRXKhS++5_cmvjTx3LY+ti6NbGj1NvtL6XeQGOvYuJKw0uw@mail.gmail.com>, <3BDC24C2-6D51-4FF1-8A48-CAD4F8CEBF9C@employees.org>, <CAAObRXJd3Ym_JezijzFVGGUj6hnkLd78dA-B_oug1gZ_-kbeAw@mail.gmail.com>, <CAKr6gn0p0ayWimZ8kWCAfNhLnpaK3j9WOGOmNCMXMac=cLR1Tw@mail.gmail.com>