Re: [DNSOP] Multi-QTYPES (was: unsolicited HTTPSSVC responses)

Eric Orth <ericorth@google.com> Thu, 28 May 2020 19:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=WkcArdDiDGfIb+P7v24qbtIgLTQLViojF5WPWYQLiew=; b=PyG6bfwrOCTkRg38JxTxbuQbrH6OW73JqT5Sn8GAXjbxU2PnfG7UYzNfAGJJmzRE/u g4wdx8S//oCzmYaHbfCOksLN89KBcTuiCiuuYWslimgyOOQ2FHiVHK3KRUVgEsaiJNze sYt5htIdTP8NVLacoVxIQu06rJI6zU7jcJrDmRmvcdf5pjJOq5oijv/m0k6Q19dYz9GF v3KCQzPEXi7Y1LbNsWHUUaCzLQJZ5xn1Mrf21smjjHK/j4FRYlxfKwTvjjLo9QT9JhJQ YRrtE5RHC5THuFw4q5PE+UIulj0wMSKJ1ZUUgllTxV51KSr7Z1NsVgG+1CV4VpJmiPtC Us1Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=WkcArdDiDGfIb+P7v24qbtIgLTQLViojF5WPWYQLiew=; b=l0S8sLAGhU37Mn+mn9IS/ICkjbGCl8DgJSDk8Mgi/E8zyPnLg1yCq1H3T0uiKK6Gyk sB+k9A30rpuo/VHg4hUWb0fS/eo6UvLjcoEO0vSADZtBNJp3qgsP+7K6Ozl22HgvIdL+ mQiTjtC3dJM/vcP4z81pvceDadFzjeFVEHToAg/8E8ljkGXHpXx01wmPfuVK9DIuh59Y m6Rf9KOh7GC70K9kblccHHyd0Zv5jSu1+wbDWWc33OONX2mAKsZDwA27dhA/udWZdugm 6L8rYaEzII+BAzmpRSyIHk///JaFKKqhTpI+T+S4pqHX7liR9kt/V7jIADZCgYzBNFYF sYWA==