Re: [DNSOP] Fundamental ANAME problems

Bob Harold <rharolde@umich.edu> Fri, 09 November 2018 17:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=umich.edu; s=google-2016-06-03; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Az+LQaDc45dVJfgKEtDe+NgaRAzvOlGDdc2LWyxdHA4=; b=lfcYHiuS9KlZuF7aVh3rNqAYUF6tBXtl08XzL3p7vpF8KVb3t23DfF4hfPx1khJoZz mwTEV9wuwc8L/BT/2WOh1t4VNftIJaWXCt6vZC49WDuVJ8Lcd/Fz7hfH6inIwrdhjKN3 DvupWS2WyW3BwJ1jwm3Gx/urF1x4gwiSsz8pC0SxfvmJ3OngqW+4irFydfx8/l9TGtxm 4sujBs2xbQI0lPg7uOUky5H9c+83/s4EJD17qkZyRpTE7Kxam5LDv0//hI1W38km/nu6 m7tZ8dPG0xPsZqISW3vZpvg3upD5x9QQmSzQPGtbXe5QUbVYxOdfsHBjh+4Ee7DJJ/44 31mg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Az+LQaDc45dVJfgKEtDe+NgaRAzvOlGDdc2LWyxdHA4=; b=QyPml0P/2cnZa8FsJE3KjJnffBhfewZOD6ga5asSfFptvj4gRf8NRnCCwT/XncM6yR JJKVB1i6/QEMY4eurUcN/WS2b+hLx4CvMl8EoRMMqrY30Dc/6jVVw1Vbx0P60Lb0Qfmv K/Nd77oHVz4ZAd+EWXyEhM+j3QBTy6kET5vH/KL3N7DuC28UJrXn+k6dqYzbdaKyKfWG r1FNEkHigwiXZ/xp036r1/oukk8d/XmcM9bNrF/JQejPBbvo+9Hu8trNY3+9y493G4vW 3+ipeS975Rp8n+ozcLqAW7+m1kXft3c0wfzq53HbKCQ9aoST58RaJ8hVpkgKiDajGF5O bk5Q==