[DNSOP] Processing error codes in draft-ietf-dnsop-extended-error-10

Eric Orth <ericorth@google.com> Mon, 30 September 2019 18:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=gf3rzHK6qYvEBVpU0JwlPgMKGR/TMYed2Wl/3OJofuQ=; b=g8mNIgsSMNhmmGmaXrKvNqRpxHLiNp9/tmeFbZeKMKVlNH+GzTWrSJEKnrCp5JJ04o bh6tjM5HIQb0LIcUI9IpFpbS4BUq6vfakDFFji8wihPypuzvRfqtoeuIneQRmcTOcup0 mGKJOFYQ409VV2VmpxhLMKKOYIm5BZwAut5KfNMJsbhkyBOsrPchloost4dy9jq2AlPQ EJeRnRagQTbYpM3DVOIoxQ80ZN5K4s0vQhwwu6FozvMhcrjEsgmcBgaihw+AdQyFx37e kCUUiVebnZHoDJzJtMSL91/5oi3WqK6oatiOsrai0xR0cvL3Vztjgykm9I2Pfzcl65UM jFkw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=gf3rzHK6qYvEBVpU0JwlPgMKGR/TMYed2Wl/3OJofuQ=; b=cPCU0Mpkmo48jdODf9ihgu8oiLnYjAVUlwKZq736iTB2SLcSrz8DyoltiG/G+blYjr WDeui5ZayrxAxYHpkzIrJDqXhO8mSxpQIgKOHxJmWfr8oSAOLB6xMSmcGvfDPOP1ijKk sa1e9wjQxe/KBbR9w9gW84GXmw7AMonBJxw78NQGueAfInMKhtROsaMDvg1KEu69DdPK Wv/MUjBwm/ylr7MdXhkjn4skSCOs2rIISJkPkS+lh1Kr1reQnCa+fcjW8UY7wE4HImy9 LRAVzGSc+t91IRDg2MSxDBz6pUOuGV0oPbGylMIOeX/Pn+4DUBcWWfknGHBOJkHauQ1Z ooRQ==