Re: [DNSOP] Consensus check on underscore names and draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc7816bis

Petr Špaček <pspacek@isc.org> Tue, 13 July 2021 10:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=isc.org; s=05DFB016-56A2-11EB-AEC0-15368D323330; t=1626171724; bh=0dFooDT6LTy0fkMlBPghCIC7U727vvljCNqcsJ3U8rQ=; h=Subject:To:From:Message-ID:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=GogoBJR+R3JQAvnQOQDymMtBYncH8cFYfA4nbTb5+9/ay8vjVA0uPxzZx2YDX9Y6Z LVifTGMuMhhPIGUV7WnApUQ8JetUvjEon/v53mugavmnesdtcFRgT0H0n88ixvbG/G 0YEFFU2pLI/6s/2Swwef1tx27RiS3iiot81f+8MQ=