Re: [DNSOP] Mapping IANA deprecated to YANG status deprecated [was RE: Robert Wilton's Discuss on draft-ietf-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-03: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)]

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Thu, 17 June 2021 12:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Yo9dVTAmlC5i8c4UMFnEloahcVBpGV6HroGXOTegVkI=; b=0rwg3bfzaw2z2r++G4K2OwnoPWz6J3vEuQC+MYT89WPUJPjVJB5fntW8iwTqhTqCRi B9ZzDTXBaQP7aVxOXiCiShjChqBBaO4+PmuzmO5B7tjaFohY6Y/EE3gnSrafjJ1ofeUs W52lFgx1wfXHeJCeuz58N7O9z1p7BTMgzktJmsZmKVIDoKP1ltUwKVHpxa4fCWBnrAfV 3sCzQT5Kbss9yWsoB4kXIJNI94y4d8EpsgeSZ9t5K+VGKk7OvLfebqU5ZEVPzLiuF5ok 6n+GUuhPCuRb0GcTy4pzzrqdceGQPCDvey0BcG68w2ed2ngZ1G5H8gLnNVpOyhjcw1/4 xDkQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Yo9dVTAmlC5i8c4UMFnEloahcVBpGV6HroGXOTegVkI=; b=J/hE6kgp+ZrbHaCVHAYVwKZL1W+B285N5FsaIuYMA+8X7pQbJ69n6nE4iCewUZlwAY nV0ijHUMa/KxMN59eOtaXXH7ijz04DkBVV1um/Do286oTHvz3jQYVwK8ZExIGlw/33oB 9VniEpx92kY8uVriRgN1pvO9HWFsnWir9DPMhXCoYyGYm53j+NVdjl2r8dyviXr1VbqF 0xhH/rybgQ624MGKWG/Tly2gNNTthsrDituxcuWdFJ95MqcCV7kC2bNIo4yYA0kyqEij u9kMhJ7qFNY0mnzxy6tUU9CLg7OG2G7ERlR1G4vo6ZuNLbhrYJWvSjMrE8EhKj8OrLX7 wApA==