Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-nsec-aggressiveuse-01.txt

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Wed, 17 August 2016 18:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=c2m1vR3AnAl3IMrWeyORd/G718o0FAynCt6nFSd7WWs=; b=xqWOhOijxxG2UrRVmH1vL8gdZlldnJSs1ff9iFJeVlPKb56dgpzB9FDgD+0M0Z5sVI vCRw8vb8d/sr3vE9DsX5RJSTMn0U5m1rW+se3AMJT/zLqftoEf5yySFxzmC/ENDFuWqS WLaGhIM917Gk6dTnzdzeRox1WVoCRRlEECpTFBEtHo/NVmmIzwRep3kE2Xd8owAtJJI6 +Xjksx61va4DjxpYX84blsIjZp/069nHgRoJWtppJh9DsmOgmOy7ptodNME6nk756cpW Ad+YvplaQNO4zyorRvb0SaFD5MSPs3NSNalUAgsbXPK4K38UWGDjYFkb96yzAzoq2ovp XCdA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=c2m1vR3AnAl3IMrWeyORd/G718o0FAynCt6nFSd7WWs=; b=PBGrxkG7QroTq8Kc1VwQlaaRFL343+WlT1/KpYww105KiHXkWPnCDDIXtldt+3/fDN Bto0dOyymRItyQIY9hYYPxfX8Y37c5V722NGu4LQHXy4GCZ9aZLC4hcE2ZPpbFGvC64J cTLzzXAWd6rqdBBk3XITU5DUH87q3zJVvTHXIbnl+wYFhSnPT68WjFk5QEvqI7vIT1FE hFfzBb8LC8t5RtBGoQYDkEsZYvAyRlys5G5mMmSStk+gqhM0z1Cg0MRjs2DCyuaKaNQD kLAPBlNWnzcUXAv1FemqQ5jh8e/m1N4qNYCKVeDzAicNRbgYSKMxs6LhMKQZp+fJerf+ IQJQ==