Re: [DNSOP] Variant bad idea of the day

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Wed, 02 January 2019 18:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=tB/weZPyfOoEZEKyrTYRCkFM9lhJGg11VMNYt63/CjM=; b=U+k85kUQDzg81vDobFc+G5AFm2XR0WyOueUAJQ9Arp4Uaz+pu8ma5l1t91N4j/4UtI 0U8MO69DVdCWCDRSeeaJUIei7U7nPIrhLfm8vR6xd01L3AjCbw47E0gOVe/uW92uORVm 829SijlZSqKmFmx9dcVjFFPxY5Jxh8s1XHv7UrqgXHMo4K4ne0i2T+vsx3MAFqCsKSss VnDurZZ0eqApDxzFxcTVlF9DRtRXm02ukMl69QhM2lnFPePmz9Q17+cMQs4Ko49aXjuX WrBAfz86A+w88LWM8dIqPHPN9woGdZsqJuMZvCk8PNAFqJ/Car7tJ+/Si8xNKtGNFiHq caUQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tB/weZPyfOoEZEKyrTYRCkFM9lhJGg11VMNYt63/CjM=; b=qCy4W9jOc4m2nkAy494JywiVDw5YsLx4XU+AbcoQPQjhs0oFrwQOq+MeMRNCywswNW AD9aWDrX+HAKTDJXpfcwZSRuYH4B6jmS18jFh6lF9mLt9tJ5JIxtycpOD33Zk3k9bBrl Y6L9zUgIbNRCHCoW5qO2EMpbVfNWQl/CWjymWakKZCtdIfLl+kcAa0f9w4Rm1mUS7Sd2 SipW7tRlEkCCKDmOWvTEzV5IE8LG6HNIeHDnnQyXGaLULkLLwNFCV5G0UsVMdeMsXIVh spuGGl4y4k2hWtdmF8E545bDsnFKGzKUglTeae7IwhCVd7JtmVaoMHcE9QGv1KPhajXr QLNQ==