Re: [DNSOP] new ANAME draft: draft-hunt-dnsop-aname-00.txt

Richard Gibson <rgibson@dyn.com> Sun, 09 April 2017 23:04 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=G7sf2SvDxZ/UHnNzFM2ulgka6/aAOJ7juIjMPw2Q/5w=; b=cv6CU/W8JXcnK4rR43xWoqB0zyPzmmKFsidROvzwv49XGm+5u2pEHnZ0VqEwxmK1wn jJoGkDHF3cgS1RVK8UExlD8BnO1Ezf1J86i04J1BOAbosGlusBfVu4y9bZWkvMC+Zoy5 Gbpk7Br6Bf8IdkMprc3hSgiYuBfVs4vPteypgk8cPXj3TSccKSa5aAcTprkpFRVjKaOj 57+7DU/QAUl23qqHJ6ZGDmDli1oLOwXiZ98dPIcIgwZeFn81ny1O7LZ/e9Wcq8UCHqo0 Q0s+oz4paP7PbZ4u3FOqiIgWkdK0nng6SufzM0rmED/GM0sAEyap9kUPaSps1sHncF6Q fm9Q==