Re: [DNSOP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-02.txt

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Thu, 10 August 2017 12:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=k6wr3+epEhTIG4EDyqjDYChE6HAgrdTLnB6DACR++ro=; b=Nk/S3wU9JbvhCZE3yymHwHcjq5PhdfoC34n49c/XA9ZKJKUqSI0yC+9GzoZquqHh/n /Rt60JhJDJ8J0faRZ/KGzyvpi7khE3SBDA7d1EjOpXUrHcMgG+IL8ofuqhZ0UuLLnVad uc2hzc5o7cIO/npnb5uZ8d3R3kFmas9JqqezypVxHgPGK7mLuf4yIVIOGnN97lxnJtOr Tqg8BBBzFWbKN8rVk0ISxuJKhKEuRudJrjH8KudjfCYRLb0dKzzk+NWXvlZeErfunoNu efELmIDeKGw5lladwizJhUE6lnH7PXI2HKv44HX9GslFMwXBDDf/rKoAiWkwOcVCT1eF ehMg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=k6wr3+epEhTIG4EDyqjDYChE6HAgrdTLnB6DACR++ro=; b=Elg7+0LV8SII+CZ15zyatu61/HagPb8k+xJn7xtw4gdblVVuKHy6bQux+/U6bXS9h0 UtCXYjzLwyhU8JsQSby8b9u3pGHvBqOGWiSn/Uhzdc4i7Yl+YYmSUrsDDmQ59NBDyZsV SA6MSInAkln2my7O7qJj7deRW3L0W+9JyPkDvW7MLdQfVnuJCPbXX2xWY8KvrOM8YddW tB1sJC3mLb3BtlKZh6/RYiSV5rrpVcuyAlf0VuxMBTqzDrcMe1FD4I3RfZvf0p5QX3YN LEIArT/HYvGxrcp5DqKfuxmcXXDNFYCTwYvub9ih5JF5AUCtHIh1EJgvB/JZCF8RHZ01 z/YQ==
References: <148944868965.20421.13262969145873649331@ietfa.amsl.com> <235049030.6432.1500569125325.JavaMail.zimbra@nic.cz> <20170720165043.g5e7jprg2hmoanf2@mx4.yitter.info> <697159393.6506.1500569982281.JavaMail.zimbra@nic.cz> <20170720170907.gksdgic47juhbn7e@mx4.yitter.info> <b7ee0e88-62ff-0ada-1570-f77a90de1d84@nic.cz> <CAPt1N1=YKtvrNzy7ZEziqF79Kti1=0BwxFYw90fyk21-NSn_uQ@mail.gmail.com> <aa568b4f-9af4-ead7-3ddb-a245029af63c@nic.cz>