Re: [DNSOP] New Version Notification for draft-wessels-dns-zone-digest-01.txt

神明達哉 <jinmei@wide.ad.jp> Fri, 01 June 2018 18:07 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=53vw4ne7xUJ81U+Fz9wdWvfjY7pa9hmBNbGd4ScPmOY=; b=TOOeQU4CWUr4A/ydMprvKYPf2JI3QcFv2SborLaxycwbzole/p+dccbB8x61ka12JM FVp/XVN7lp6S8E8KjnPQmZBCsMHWuV36SoeM9P//icjyukPCV7GTAvC14JopJapxuZ++ kyyWf12mu9KDX7F4CVHdfHv84XjWPL3tucb8IqJJElrOksQwmGNGnxAgYSkbJrDo6hRi QZm463ixAI3106X/10XlHCq99wYYmGUArCpzHMrSAiy4zh1l4Ztcz1RhrLkQCDCkzt1q 2K+MKwQJzyuVLaxv0ZfV/hrA1P2clRnyi3rr1ZoIguAzL3rHUBx98shrLx0jfixvpSag lYiw==