[DNSOP] AD review: draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Wed, 14 July 2021 21:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari.net; s=google; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=I7DESodC49omWrgE94kuRtJr7OO/60GTA0/OGXpn88g=; b=A1ZvsMHAN8XqZ1qewhXRaIq7E6pb8GT92FlO28S/eOKBvsAQtMGNImHobro1hJy4Se ImF6efFR304JQwzV2mZTpowrEp0CvZMhj2aqt2gc+xvMRCHFXwDqran5/SZTYjlpNXdU pgqSTeDUYm02AiRiqd8++6TSLO97A6nmAhsFq0xrJ7fTbxWTT/XLc44IJEGceRX8D+SJ 5Kj4SM8ryzSGMWaOjuoM9tOAOsk+KJS0X9/NOf4h/JjYLYU74o5ocPCbRf0mozQAN0Vs 95yj0VAGZcjZDQEwwz81p9bxLbv0nSqa6QcbTfPJgMKlYMZHPbHm/Cd6se8+ZPLQhDNj R2gA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=I7DESodC49omWrgE94kuRtJr7OO/60GTA0/OGXpn88g=; b=VlRkNUG57bQNIEUcghRqtzVWemOCXTLH4M7iFNoFZJffh8wU47vF0KC1LxNvuiAWI5 RkC/wT2ppYoamgUgy5gkvJDJl/JHY65gaREv+c8qDt9gjHem1J3eVONftVRwXRicXtQ9 TjXo8XBD8CeeHYvGMME0QMC17iQCZxsAy/GLCnlMtCNsSRxbYo1Gd2nsALnb6AH0TMtq xR14ZSxLjywj6jmFMHnPQ5ikax3lTW8ztPjyVWFohoFAgKendrHwiqmdRDFWd0EPRrWu FrdegT0vkCfBMbaE4Qb6trPcicd4bhxSOw8igdKyrGnzzZhL5YVhV0hoeSmmygwrv0Ha 2FwA==