Re: [DNSOP] Please review and provide feedback -- draft-stw-6761ext

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Fri, 23 August 2019 21:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=tpAut3bWwa2ygM8qViEfOHV6ec3vyu3GhZ1wZjOLp2I=; b=TF2Ag6cryXnBPTtgZ1OPeAV7WscM5X2MF/XVm+NTTp3QzdAWo9EDhb0AJoDWhozng0 bgVhGEuCQx2v+In8JG7B7V/yhMjLQNRONOgJBp4odpcRZH1yJ1DdjmBT6AdYoG/scPPr Z7IyoZW2bNcmlJUOe8NkCMbwNJg2C4u5GJMJXJyBQHk38CBAELZ6GdQc6KDYc7uBO9VH Dw/MGOxP9MW4r+D0/2eUBHeqrLBeiy6fGUB7ysNI9I6YzxhJxoTiRcDaP4jBnQMfxTTh crbqqJk6OY0GL6T4AfUv8vCDezRbws7ABFbk6KQWN6y3LhDveKrnWa+HiXnLFGcS3rw+ JhSQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=tpAut3bWwa2ygM8qViEfOHV6ec3vyu3GhZ1wZjOLp2I=; b=V1sdfwVLvzIaM5uff5zJIawuKnbp6taNlGor87I2k66iJsfZmHYL7zKMVk9OWGM3Vn eF6FvKULw3cGg2Yjvt9MMSgAs2R0AnaKiseWHKDNQpjaaYicJUWEHLC17l7bZuc85/eI 9+JRRwAQve0mV44X64UxfiEQn544ZmV+tqYYfdEfgAP94GV0ZYY/XCAW8jYg2FqKF9gG 9pVRbYBfueBcWtY4Jz39IXlPYGXm200GSQHq8EfFbB1GxqhBqQCQ6yWBTDkQ8FsPKu9q IofxzHzGSImimqloHAgNrr8/bij50JlX1nH+pFQjh4LJTYNA3RbWBNVGwiNMDdsSQypb /v7Q==