Re: [DNSOP] In a vacuum, nobody can hear you scream, was On the call for adoption on Special Use Names

George Michaelson <ggm@algebras.org> Thu, 06 October 2016 22:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=algebras-org.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=L4gj2dd3KqoN5k4X09XC9R2YSl8SbRPQcMlpJlGIH7U=; b=V3CnfbUo9bE8fEohmYWu5aQrMA/jYSXwduAbLwwThgBwIBZZ+HeH0E3AvC7pSdA35T uhBAoa3Pdr0w8Ft6vw4WvkGWGTV1Fn8+BRLt54jCCeo3PJyONehpYoSdvjIoLuuACkbO 2vOXhDf0xwKxEDVD6XtprwhOefDrM/ExQl2WjTjXHmptD9uGS/KAx85LlAzPk6pzCVAo MSFsjK3xBd2D2YO6Y5DOueX6NfqTT7cbB/IBZpR7TvMapwsl6IhXK4V8P93AMafo6AMq /w5Y2Phevr99GsSm/bnaaqMWMlQwDkAn5rVM6psiWw7CMWfiLz7Qsbajt0m1uN/C2ZcT H5Mg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=L4gj2dd3KqoN5k4X09XC9R2YSl8SbRPQcMlpJlGIH7U=; b=UdvhKwZB7EzLYJYFbR1F4WluTzQq0+bCcW1hgXmPjae4b65QvL1rmfd0tMZfOH12jR SsoCaLgtkPWPxvtVbhhbcToNLit8u4NyzKK3Ehce/FdeG4fTqPGOXwUEM4j3HQsmqk39 YAqi7P3eljkRXgujL8s+VDGWsyPUjxRxkNq0bLBaz/dzUW1lmDzHmRKuCzZf3Xe67TNv 9o8kT6mE6fiemENHo1I36WzVDtC+NtA4aS8pt220zjDdOl04M3ZSo9WjrgYamKZBaET8 P4HSvh8H4YhfPx6TtutHRnH+P2wRRgxE8MwePGc88xpQU3FOSO1nUg10fev0BOA6y3Zc aBiA==