Re: [dnssd] New Version Notification for draft-sctl-service-registration-02.txt

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Mon, 16 July 2018 02:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/6fMlvdUt8HkTv/OoK7jT77CjjY0uDnz2klj+O1+Mks=; b=f4TVC9NdJqXmz2OeB5zqHVBOy5l/PSBoOmdSjAki7qEkmw2ZmSMKzfOOYQ9dlRR8Ue 5CrpeyvorSb+Qbxys+usKtdUw4yImyWKvrF308DIiwaH8N4Dx6gsnoL/W+HnbpSJmjTl ZUjIzIOC7TioLPMh4iLd8t1wLX1t1KdPw6iAiQl/TXhfGZS4NztcnFU9NAUtZoXSAP9I UTM890hRy6Dxp4ne+7LK1S3XeYywQVhCS5mp7CjzGwkp3wCMLoAqfBlHvCG3khIJmUyp AI2eGWuihKjKFw0I1ro6KA/sgKAV/CbRZ4MrDAxptqRx62Opg+Znx0GgFg12nQePLyxe 61NA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/6fMlvdUt8HkTv/OoK7jT77CjjY0uDnz2klj+O1+Mks=; b=CPDzI0JaKHc5WRuDMJRaSmloqrZQoCbWn+/XwY/xQBUnsX9KvRgvEnprTUPR18pIS9 808yZipcSd1bExMSrzIMQ2GeBvdL+YIgtkgz5t+/UgJlOhPTY2EAOS8GOpMf1sLAwNfp R7lOkrB8hHlh6JvNVtO/7jYVoVYib2VZk/6XibEKPu7aFx1faewpIU1VQGv0NvZdaoVZ BtQGQ4SAXJntyjNiMQIpP+qBRP/Gh77MZrZluIYG1bWR5bR19Nadb1wtRNw+OkN5xc3y PsAP9PQ/xCbWonp4QEAG1eLj/0bz5lh+T659XRLvin0QMHwhKMqhWA+/TDQ/R6vTQJBB CxVQ==