Re: [dnssd] Next steps for privacy discovery

Lanlan Pan <abbypan@gmail.com> Mon, 29 October 2018 01:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/3D9lA4J25Em6WLJZOUK1jTAlc6b21A+D8e5Sriknrg=; b=YF1Qi3tD3KHjgSXiKPdl7GGB4UTpyvn7492q1aq9+T3O10vNVqhwfw0o9fMU1wHBS7 v4GvZ7ciiso2V7dq4RPCWnctjna5rL7h5Pf9ITCDHPCIBzYxj+83aagJsDTmX1rV+0zJ gDQ5nuFrl0oAGq/AMOjEWvMO8ItcGbiINFZOsJJRvBEaV8zPfd4s+o282/eRYX30ISoQ JF4uS8ZuJEzh6flN21BRf1zc+V4mjZkC0Umd08254Hg5AkiFkmMiyTWYxaHtTSUsvflh aCjxs0T6TocEtznz4BTaFsQSt8MZl5tJCd9wiy4N3TxFBpQzCstijqKN7INPcZ9DbIIt +gYg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/3D9lA4J25Em6WLJZOUK1jTAlc6b21A+D8e5Sriknrg=; b=n7rGI8d93tW/B17kqaX6vXsUNYKm5uPeQvunB1xpyxkg8sPRkslNfO4pZskSGKK6xr /U9PdNYyTt0SiYKUDh9WEQAGI3ZoTT2JysnuGbR3S4jVDu4YNveT05AzWb2YVE8Ovm5L q/G8WTOqJ2RaV5MwB/XaT0FfoGIQ114Odd6NnS+dXLoK9UAze/dRcAe3cUiDOEPyl3iA b2kcEkOtfBFroXYQWu90efIJ8DXVoG88HVAQkpcheRwZab8R0mwGYhNda306NdJnZgv0 V9MHH5EvizT6sU1QpSe/Pa+3Xriu4e23AMSuvQD4v+Bt93JjkvtiP6pLmYSta500eM7x yiEA==