Re: [dnssd] Review of draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing-02 (Ted Lemon)

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Tue, 18 July 2017 16:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=qPXHDyOlwbp7/GtjnPyQPMXJj8ZCjD3lN1YAwwApxEw=; b=ItWSokwCLhQhzf09GKogvj935i6oeuNgc2ZOOaAjWTggvcgm+H9kEyoBI85gjBjSUy G+PQICCM0Jno4yXH9kKp6EtruwvNLHNDD95u7UC1Rw009rPLY9ij9H18HzV/UcTl8GOP Q2ya1QlmeqBZrVJlWQSnqKYd9QjvQarbN1cp42U5lMMlU7PFOSt/aJHOyo7qPWCzMD/D y3TJrdwLJMxbeNMilj824NuKGL2CZH8Zs5wwCHov5T3ypQk/2nIfjykCG30xKJnPPNLp yHIaK+GZ9GaI9384Xvslb9JDEcI5zLFbW6+JbaSB0+PA1P8NTP8MCUQJBvZl+1yr5SvH KMHQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=qPXHDyOlwbp7/GtjnPyQPMXJj8ZCjD3lN1YAwwApxEw=; b=dcnXGnRwzX9ZTTHUoy9SR6RD+OPWbrluJy7rIPpn4W+j7p+uiiRJal9XvXQQbM9p3b NAVPeTyrhHaFBc5UUuyNOPg2qB6L/zQ7cUoHe6+ooe1AW2a1+be4su0zGjoAaPm/gvbj P85mHW5/cnL9OyZQe5jiEKrl21MtFw9yn/ftBJw/mub85xybCW+XCcLWPmr3IGgbeLrC bYdyYruZE7V8WjbhVHbfI+6NPAA0qh4UgJsCyF2fM3aEBeoydszMAvBXr9nOTMCnWAe3 JDcrA1XPzw6drF/mKWn9oePRHrlbZ6etbXqH/BOpBMYpBd5Wd8pjVnw/bfmHTco6LC6k fzbg==