[dnssd] Review of draft-ietf-dnssd-pairing-02 (Ted Lemon)

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Tue, 18 July 2017 14:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=sbU2pn1bPZ5VAdGBrXAwhXMebNvH286pv0QD0pjMxH0=; b=wGCgiTCjhN6e56k1AfTPcwo4Ezxp36YpoSdmtM6EI5o/7w1VHhUy6cFu9rIiKYsWgI s0ljBZRHUXapNbq7wOjFIw/Zo8o8E0L2BgW2v4xUtymOzGL420NyqvDCY2GabTekMEbJ SSYcraSLTiPTFPItZAElSPgtKzBSn/aDI7bDKvZJpeCiIh4wffUPgArO7HFKqT6fKUPa dHJXhFndkRsO0qpe7bgOgXwDi9iULQ0tnglFLuKGSz4WuQ5QH0eNTvYrO37AoWuF0s05 PJjrFi00NkhhSrhxifOjoq/WcQQ+BnBs2MwU8c0RbALLv56fYdIIXPlHcwFNe52Ze1xU icFg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=sbU2pn1bPZ5VAdGBrXAwhXMebNvH286pv0QD0pjMxH0=; b=Hk/iOhNIXkWhc5nu6R1DpOUuxNa+KxPBPMFxXdMjkbVheK25CDhszmnAba9d3qs7bS FK8Xk3PVM+Dge/W5IQjAz/egucusmQpHEbOY40kzY8oJwybruIOMZqXDa1Brpuyf0593 YyGYEgtEubnNGoYFIP478gABQ7iw8STreU5VgdmlDZFj8DimkLhdIS0Y2ii/MoqlBQfD aNCPqJPPlJLfAr9m4pRa0oQHhLSDAPPy1Dh8rV52wKfCl+RRF7B1an9PgmHwLN9b/faj HMsK62VzDLbJaG35FdnMTFdoYgvNjE9HXjvJZ6CPjTc0nVn+/K/gjpwO9pdO4PgBYdx5 vB/A==