[dnssd] Example Use Cases (was Re: Rechartering)

"R. Atkinson" <rja.lists@gmail.com> Fri, 20 July 2018 16:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version:subject:message-id:date :to; bh=R6KD+Azv8GO7yPGP0Zd6DJ0C9nXSbVtHvlNVWEh7DYI=; b=ECrIp7qci4qTw40rtqDCF9kU88g79qQ7Lo36IzMJGfWwaDWmsMelFNxEi3KNHIu811 BWn+DfyZ59sKr/ozlNnFlmNw5Ur6VDUCyxVWL695YP7B4hdN3dwCCyDO5eB9tVQIfEEc 62c2GZcpUCUxuFldQXpGiTgk/tjYO+BFY1aDyPlxFnakO1gm6g3FxEe1BYjV30nQCDng LlrbRqM1soJOyUiuPAtJRWSXiYpKdiVXhZdqkkoc/tGmFIs36aMlHrGVqNHFAZ/X9jBi 4yXkxQj/hsaF9p9ifUeDrTqgi267l0BOE3axKq0VD/wx44dFIEvsRO27hJAYR3rYv43u gLfA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:message-id:date:to; bh=R6KD+Azv8GO7yPGP0Zd6DJ0C9nXSbVtHvlNVWEh7DYI=; b=V18Tbk/lkNDYS2bFU8w5QPoZwDA8Gu78sNidU6KELEIfWdU+5OWWM1cVBhAosTeHYG gAIDJ0VycPGVIEnxX31O5mXXzlOhi/6+tBa8h2zEEq4+ZqGU5dtlogtqRKyftZAPpCvB x8az+UALdHS63TSilsZDulVVMdwI4fBr7pd3vqSGg54Zw6J1nXgUop2W6LazdCgMaQo1 ntpyiQbfzK3eKrd2PDOaqz+ZZFaqOdNYG5LL6mWrUOyVCxHM0YPwo/7xZrhJy7XOq1Qq J4FBby7G1DqGtKg5B56Iaq6zLDT8+w6qDAw72XBN7vTA9i+j8P7rMr+LRJFbyi6jBK0K TUNg==