Re: [dnssd] DNS Name Autoconfiguration for Home Network Devices

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Fri, 21 November 2014 12:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Qpjh//vQJfs2uEJ9Cnyzwsajl6bKifeXuomJrzS0NFI=; b=OFknLoo7N02N+ORGIipz3O/q2AAEhNsStFdqB9x0ydZCeWrR0KMXqBcIi4qNW8ZvyP zIWMbBvoAEAI88j4niuwaNoc1bxas6Pe6E3Yu5w8N1g/8S1CEFJjTQUch48LjGoaa6m7 zhgMhuoJlqpk+oUCgNQlIcaa1XrB+4k+OqvEFrUqXCuCWFxxE40SaE9eh0l0X6z/Xtu/ FV6ZGKtFF2YCfzkbFfJMnzKtEZYZUkGDEm+9yjBl5TsmyfHhtN3q6PK9RU4WT5P8FEsz RUzrsDzvU+V1xAoyI3t8mPHxLpyxJyUngJro2XT98+oRd05O2MNk6T8LLMvnDbDQnzgB y7Hw==
References: <CAPK2DeyuABqSbH5dtdtScYWnE-vkmGO642xFb6FZehu-5MTaAA@mail.gmail.com> <436692B4-978D-4E62-868E-78FA8AF3F26F@nominum.com> <CAPK2Deys6VU83R0hfv_8svNKuaSBEfu_dGqnGkoN_pQ9zE_6HQ@mail.gmail.com> <F61ADDF8-6BC1-4C9E-B80A-32F3EF186E3D@istumbler.net> <CAPK2DeyCToF6MwQOpnbW=tY+uU_iEsgOS0WSe1NYpxGq6kC+3Q@mail.gmail.com> <F158B437-8DAB-469E-B957-745CDBB3AB41@istumbler.net> <CAPK2DexC=YH_pjMnHw2ubsKe-4LqWm+BM10JwR_AxRm2k9Tudg@mail.gmail.com> <12750388-E313-4364-8D42-9DF75C91D91C@istumbler.net>