[dnssd] Feedback on draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-03

RJ Atkinson <rja.lists@gmail.com> Wed, 06 August 2014 14:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:date:subject:to :message-id:mime-version; bh=xcId4zj+kZIzV3b2yoLFGnLwra5reAGk0u6/R32/W0E=; b=skQca90oZ0IY2nm7XIDWKkUUNxRRpCRVUq7p76QnSvDzI+e3XqE/cRu5GQuBixCRLB Hzshz59saS13TNYuUkmrcrqSGipDVv7YuVURHnd2WSLos9GwVKKibDp9YOXbPzAIm0db Un3WgeZIUZhUANBV7f+7NaRXCwmL0OSv+YPFNNPXYbqeMm2K89Jrjx7PrG7kU8X/LKga FM98PYio+Pr2QYzu1lwHM98tB9GAkFX9cqQHBX/+iUCqvtfMPjt9grIudwc/uZby+xCC 0KAU+qXgfiVQMVU/0njPhPVV4t/yHaXbrpBUGjdnmUIAtecu0QVUEDIHK41mqqNwL3bF WYkQ==