Re: [dnssd] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-05: (with COMMENT)

Douglas Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Sat, 14 March 2015 02:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=G7fkiLcfFN98k+i5KloXPCSVU6I1Sqvy0vziFluKzjI=; b=XKsfBSflTa31TS+kbMOQSG/k/LangU+gePWNKc2EPZM4nnr6hEiUD2nFck235Lcq1h 38dVjNYqeiQWXIuQQGFKOf28MyrhAls755BRd2rGU/Q6sXbdqR11y0qEZlu2nYP39pv+ vArLYF0qmIS4WSjO31q4LOcWkTkSh+QYVexTouKtRZQ12bwTOuWN6LYOAnySu1D3jivy CnAR5ghOAL+4LL8BptvIFFEJeGW5aoXcvsCaOGUwwuA3tw0vWQWfO3QyBagqHjrxSWFO x6mgXd5VRU0K22lrys1abNSCOo2z00ZBG9hIeyzJzeY3pMNnbK2+r/JsfrDAQFmnOlW4 Sv0Q==