Re: [dnssd] draft-aggarwal-dnssd-optimize-query-00

"Aggarwal, Ashutosh" <aaggarwa@qce.qualcomm.com> Fri, 25 July 2014 23:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qce.qualcomm.com; i=@qce.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1406331434; x=1437867434; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=CxNzrCyWy5lRazkdX7j5a5CbOqS1kERwuPh+qTD2yzE=; b=xdVdkgAUvo4drCO+clH4oLKqvxZYjlBc777eD1JdhqaGlRa+02YqkrBH LKPvD3CX3LnhV3LsUQrAhHkWzYb4Ry4ZKArCPr4ssVRUyzCKELNlSOWWN beVExSOCCdOK7mfKVU1RaHuseMtTbIGqyI00zaLCNyM1i871OFW/AemdX w=;