Re: [dnssd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-mdns-dns-interop-01.txt

Douglas Otis <doug.mtview@gmail.com> Mon, 20 July 2015 17:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ubFkB9XYGZAgOWsINbpM99SwhKwnfGtBfRo+lUFIee4=; b=DW1EnKHcjOYe5oCmEJO32E8eIYERYP7AVXQ9fwUj1I1i03sW3uJY2ykU33vKQjFSm1 vYrKADAQlO/S2r00N5liXWml39LD1u4THF4GwgxWP0g6+fnnV2kmJhKwe2LHcp1BLtD4 FrBA5ktXaxU6W5hC3maHIlhY94QVNhKMjKofKh4Q9dH534fcTT1T1t7P1YQ3mO78Yy9o YUcT9J2ffmPz5MNqeTprTHxpRR+LwNZgvqfw5UPfuxRGlIwlGep0h5o2Z6FsHMbpB/2d AGXXP21Jupgox2CEyALrzBE7OWDpbi25j36ctuL5awP6cP+G4V93G1mn54K3oce/nusk AnOg==