Re: [Doh] Running code

Massimiliano Fantuzzi <superfantuz@gmail.com> Wed, 07 March 2018 15:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=nurtxQDfpXiBfEfyVIXtlbWwcKcXwjO1ibq5Ouo4yno=; b=YEDDpo33CdsTnsVLpgUmF3mZLYpBpnhekJh7vZlIlf1GWWcqdOqTTm7ya96eDclA0x QrqOmwZfvEGAq6wfPjS5MJbeM5PLZpyPSv5lmGc0UaOaCXBoRiAaiTbNTRHSlrC1StIK 1Cj/PB8yRHTJh96bpbfRvpdBjuJbv1M/e8MMYOdIuxRYHvahJIxMqho5OcxGUenfYykR f0IbUqmxHViHmWYTU+Tz+b/LMJhiABiPbyMGKCYtQ3rN2W4FnTDh+M9GDVWqrzZocTWH wZHiOq4Jqqd3JKoA4l6Au7anOywc1gzQQ9vLlsU8VstxqqBZukDviDs7eQBsUHgjtTB5 WtBg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=nurtxQDfpXiBfEfyVIXtlbWwcKcXwjO1ibq5Ouo4yno=; b=JYZ9U8SU76kbbCd8KgIDleiEVet3UFmo3z7EAuUKXH72RdMhmuUOLAZVAQUn68O7r1 t9OYPvRyUUpeC5j6EQR8bP4lg92tCa+3YQ7FnyixdJjZ4e65ZFTMkkL6ykwHaks6o+cq PAwuBo8lnsu0XepnOnPYtNe+UPUdGUi+ig8ONLDrNYClAJ9L/+XlEdic8j2D6ev25xeB HOFIRwdQ8wpkfA6fhxM3NJdNUqiYbV1UylcMqTcXCzvfa35Qvo7iDu5MFoku1fDN9i26 Rxz3WPCrXswk/i0bIFcWmp/J5S2vyKc2Z2R1W++LehbXZ10LzrP9A27IRMTeWxi24K6c oE9g==