Re: [Doh] [DNSOP] New I-D: draft-reid-doh-operator

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 19 March 2019 17:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zFLyusuK8RGhYEpisbgBBgmwYJWs+rwU0GHifuGc3eE=; b=OUGBtnSDFE3YwsemBaJ5bRHfq5sYrKpiPDWFVBtHOmzM27i5knYIknReMBkP1EkJUV Iypap6SuA/HfOC0ZiYhcUN9pBtdua3XM4cC1JccmPkkKfo+bf2B6CB4Oa9lpf1HY3rf7 o8VcLpvJNhh4CsALX6LiTM4KUpImJnB80NLtamRIoxfGZb713t/mJWuNv75Kv18NiHbK VqHyMaU9dzGtV4uMxEzrsWX4C049tDY6j6WO4d3DpT22m/gtCW8CetQa9+YwlVMMPs4M gQXnMK/mVAc9MyKNktCAkK1vpnYiTUr3cdAFHd9rxOU/803/RADCsadVkQfarajJnWzl Ph0Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zFLyusuK8RGhYEpisbgBBgmwYJWs+rwU0GHifuGc3eE=; b=B6zCb8dluOfqWJmYKmfC2LYLUQr4sTBi+BfC08YLuRvBi1XA6q5xLdI4IwWwnf8PXj Sagx/WjN9DLMqp+iGrJQouyR8NMiU7Qb7aAP8nbg1rKJcPUFnJGtDRuYQb/7v8ZWbjnO /3aLw5QcEIKVLrhOOes3w44JVpz/VOLa8dleLXQ/VWnoToKC8wYlxdMPXAtMzqeM6is4 /qM5tcLfWk1HKhmOQos3QlmizcHUY3uUHLPcD6dTwfH2Ic1GVrqiI2eag+bwCOWwflQW 6gO9qQy0hxpLd+i/rSbSGL44OcziCGKti269C6otmYhP4j+psbFVc5SDDvIqVXkQjca4 HllA==