Re: [Doh] [Technical Errata Reported] RFC8484 (6033)

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 30 March 2020 16:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=R/ADHEFQbI0IYPZMJGToxsAKsHvVm9YEufax/NnwCzc=; b=E2g/znYq1h0pzDLWX7/T0ICwgKIpqrhdX/pba1XPgsK2rHjMrKx6NIyebz15b8LwL6 h+lgeWJEgybkyFn77q8BQalJ6SPALi8Grsi2B1nSHOsJYseDvOQ+M9LcL4Cp9EG7w086 KcbZnT7O9EfieDnKbvf/i0HnysNLeVqre1q83kg4E2pyLS6PdgHEj1cGSduErpZ5Uzoj gM2rqzKEnPct1V9BPSqctEpsRGivCC7ja7VLYujGHWGo7yDuUSM9THy/JQa7T8wvbHqi PRG38fE9PlJaypJNswwxEDeZjCMdHZq5I9kgE+6bPhEjXDZX4z8L2MGKTdH4l2A0vM1c PfMw==