Re: [Doh] DNS64 and DOH

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ <jordi.palet@consulintel.es> Thu, 22 March 2018 14:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple; d=consulintel.es; s=MDaemon; t=1521729000; x=1522333800; i=jordi.palet@consulintel.es; q=dns/txt; h=User-Agent:Date: Subject:From:To:CC:Message-ID:Thread-Topic:References: In-Reply-To:Mime-version:Content-type:Content-transfer-encoding; bh=Egqsh5aKHuhEPbNT+9iqinwbnbbOiFqQrDhY2WfP7TM=; b=QmEz6XW8NaFn1 0QH/Nb5zvz+BbBKq8piq2dMLZoTcYfFbh7qUQLOQxXgC6CngN8BZ/mSEt/xm/qYN 1Q32EVqWFzHJ4q2Hbgtf8IgBphh9sZstlROHIi4uTHNsaZ68+J4Gbg7QnxlodN/o cbD8mgRKq1FyeRnoLfzmP0bXlWXVxA=