Re: [Doh] Mozilla's plans re: DoH

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Wed, 27 March 2019 09:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=k8O/UWkZKJKTRc6Gy0CLT9OxbR7k2OaG/J7eN89goLc=; b=J16n1aXS3w21Juy/o0gOZSwnmxg46/FAx9Au+RkOIlo7Bye8ru8GzCUo/6ydD8y8U3 +alpdVLidGW5cNm+rf1FmSsIFoCr4aXMEhQtBE+7x7PjEC8AI6jEVjvSQ81gTpy+bRqw sbzx0WZMJrN+CcRQSI9Iin9gu2ZJoDguUq9C0gpmOSXzzJyrRICfQyRFYS77G3EBgPaN HxlmU0xCtSZ/GF2/fBay4oyAxEqL5RONnEAcAFy6rJ/U9Nx1Qk6sD8R4/3gWSlry3Dv9 1+WG0ZnTyg4LS1iepOXuBuz61VzTKacaPE11/eha99XyC8MykGU2a3fmUbdEjwpwxyMv zk5g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=k8O/UWkZKJKTRc6Gy0CLT9OxbR7k2OaG/J7eN89goLc=; b=qIQBblcJWkRrm+xB4rBJjaGCpdbVaGwFVfZ1r/m9cGpxDlSeP0zdW82L0d+b8TJlL6 iLuIE23WdZS2uicfIBMdGSjGPqsx955K15j4eGk1v4govS9E02ZrcTLWuB9gjaVFxeHF yOVMXP9daaNYx8urA1cNVkrdB0YIyvzjjLJEmDMkDVIOLtQ8hksfcdIAD/BWXdCx72tv W2/xE7asgANEwX7EvZGWVM3gwDPSd1syU4xucvmNU9y+ZQn0rMt3QH7xt8giwlTqkAOB xoIwFxHcGtm/dYkFiTdBO143fVSuV0tF9TduNS5thxgHMpZxHYHBNhl6JQ5j9dKhHNbJ 6VKQ==