[Doh] A question on the mix of DNS and HTTP semantics

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 17 March 2018 17:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=8SpCnJRqquV0fqVphvl3QCP+ePbn4nyS2t9GWS2kMXA=; b=pqe5axlmgWqHVOIDQVFs0w0P5UxpBXDysMa+b1sJ2lHyThWGgi3v1Ed4RkHh90vrnq D8TJ5dISkBzh4sChgd2Hx5bwgjXsWVWZlj4/sRyrObWppjkJXvPOn1CdM//mOpzAxWrO qVjgNsNBZo9Wb64ALHzCVrsJJSqBK1wGYbVQ16q9MA4Gf7BHqcp9yI+f0orH/hMSRjdO hunSEaOHcIjduuIjggJQrX5g14Da3Y/ak/YyrEQtEjJw+JocbqUdmUCAO8zN+PrdVWsv FyV0YtDAdPN88t3DzfJl/iFeE/B0UCHv8oJuTLQhtvGXTvWFYXQPsSQfUukWF7hUg0UY vKMA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=8SpCnJRqquV0fqVphvl3QCP+ePbn4nyS2t9GWS2kMXA=; b=tBuMBIgKDc7JO8Gu2ssm/DKYk2nm0WU3d61agkaDVjpvR1ATxUmGydpx5Guxq+gBbk DJgKpg4lKBUSTLjgL5JlbEi8zCPRD02hwMhtaDKT1v8yz8fd6Urc5fi81Pax5o3XQQn6 Zy0fJ/dGiiGW8nOpe9Yd2G+MgMI9eP/KtbayBNfILhiP0d8M2J6N+fdDeqVPr/k4l86t tnEUOZD1T8kLvkdjj2xY9sZ7LnV5B6jNa1KM1XBp81Jjk1hzKjFj5jnzK0EE+rkIuLZX RM7vthJcEUGoTpmA6oAQsehUU2Jtx3uEGkAMpgDsQRW+nwgY7EErSAyDQ2Jyhr32eaVm AJSg==