Re: [Doh] WG Review: DNS Over HTTPS (doh)

Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> Wed, 20 September 2017 07:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mnot.net; h=cc :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:date:from:in-reply-to :message-id:mime-version:references:subject:to:x-me-sender :x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s=fm1; bh=wpa5FzYZkHtDdvSpK5 V4ROya7mfve7AGEIc1mEVquHA=; b=dI8L3j2rp0E8TfeV0ZmdKhxmv33omHchAz IXsAysfYcsLAl2nT1/fytPvo7faP6TOHT10IxLcuqhI8h1bQdxCvc5lMM2YcI+2f /IDh68yGoCJOfUY7RQlJxueFfc/4nua3N9aJSeG89+2kxjqZIImsCtbHGGlW4J5u QkqdfJYp5oE9G0oGclJTIXcDuHAhRftXiQp1Ba7jqkTrUU5iQC38shnD3QFC/8UK m9YnnGgcJMubQ9GUliQfKRl3e58dF046wERe/KVrUE3cBZorBaKwwWYDkDnN74nZ BI87NLUHlRRnr5jaRvaDSQOkLuhyaoklyxaOWbvsfucrpUkU5esg==
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=cc:content-transfer-encoding:content-type :date:from:in-reply-to:message-id:mime-version:references :subject:to:x-me-sender:x-me-sender:x-sasl-enc:x-sasl-enc; s= fm1; bh=wpa5FzYZkHtDdvSpK5V4ROya7mfve7AGEIc1mEVquHA=; b=OyKPgOCl TSbFea73QQBzYRXUcRlM+JGhsEt9Mf1NhKNI5qvj9MUG/BvhTMRBLPyH8LkYU+pa O0yjQqydokcXEGi6iwxQDmwqb2Z04Z5Lpc4l3SYFh44p+OBqe4+Ma2r8ifVOerNU LlGYoyOvZv5glpwhrSPHDroK3VkVafhQf3Tfg+6tL2Phj+EphmUFaoO01q15AD0h VMplhdAPW1po2ruLKZ2Kac1ZXVPb+AFZS48Ps3JwGiLrhkLWEjGAMNdfHIRFHmoQ BZ83YgrMfBQj1zthKgG1j4cxL/VbOHSqa6ErbRa9QUXhXJlueuEkvoBULUvhRr4I UyT4CMoRmPi+Bw==