Re: [Doh] [Ext] DNS Camel thoughts: TC and message size

bert hubert <bert.hubert@powerdns.com> Fri, 08 June 2018 21:58 UTC

Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2018 23:58:41 +0200
From: bert hubert <bert.hubert@powerdns.com>
To: Dave Lawrence <tale@dd.org>
Cc: Ólafur Guðmundsson <olafur@cloudflare.com>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, DoH WG <doh@ietf.org>, Patrick McManus <pmcmanus@mozilla.com>
References: <CAOdDvNq9g3ghbg9fkfhP+ZA4-6E5oDNFCGo6NN9bydqUX76cLA@mail.gmail.com> <20180607093647.GB32326@server.ds9a.nl> <CAOdDvNriZDjU9yqUQjqN4fO84ENPWO3si-QePiKRgt+7VJVK0g@mail.gmail.com> <23321.27027.73356.94056@gro.dd.org> <CAOdDvNr=kLHPCtCHRx4=rpA1oDogQqdAJ0nR156BWABiFP_bzA@mail.gmail.com> <20180607215851.GA32738@server.ds9a.nl> <CAOdDvNqNpZ8fKPCO5sEqjROBHjg4wx-GGPMYSSynode10jeC0Q@mail.gmail.com> <9381B529-B2F4-459A-88EB-4410A4C4DB6F@mnot.net> <CAN6NTqxA4PcrtS_3umwGERLt9WPoX4p0a0u8pL-O2=CKKTBfyA@mail.gmail.com> <23322.62892.251560.128565@gro.dd.org>