Re: [Doh] [Ext] DoH client-server interoperability vs. strict HTTP parameter checking

"Mark Delany" <d5e@xray.emu.st> Sun, 02 June 2019 12:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/simple; d=emu.st; s=2019; t=1559477874; bh=HApH4SVNa+F238bZvo6am9ImRPM=; h=Comments:Received:Date:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:References: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Disposition:In-Reply-To; b=BaZQQTWAXZgH1u0eo4eF1Mj7KKp62hMUvHEBPgkFE9Z7sCCDWH2Y5UsKmnqgWPbH7 hcF5cuAPi8aAr5CSSF/xKYBriEiZk/KiK22ftSAiyvjXfPE6yj2LmvFbaMi0hY0Nyy +wUjIV1e2HI3HsRMB5jpjlFUb8psDPtuol70ZgaE=0ZgaE=
Comments: QMDA 0.3a