Re: [Doh] Privacy Considerations Text (#2)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Thu, 21 June 2018 18:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4RZIz6JUeBqR0m7UlyIQ8dX0hUSuIyN2C50XERBvuHQ=; b=OeyE+a2Qn+9scZ3Pqa4kxSUcwRc3CbBYSVvWNDUpd0/S9wDJYgdG/qimR5qyjQRjxu kprX5YFnMp9ld9dOsQ14Z26iXed/RFerFzuuVOw9fSY1rZo2+ydhF8/wMm4ccd1ZCv0Q S8H7TZsZFzqW7NDG7IFDJ87HRrKNwWHwLLp6c/4KUZuf4nt2EbJ8yI5pKq2ZANfsGDHa TfbG+G6cZDkCA3fuYN+U1u5JsPxoQOeSlKpRZk/8znyxlu+cV3Sz6o2z6PBdA1HEHTF7 E3KeX9Y1KhdmFWJ/Pex6ZMhJ2q8pG6ZeY78BYg83zgE+G2Smm+kj5m39QSdx5fcszVkS /mpw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4RZIz6JUeBqR0m7UlyIQ8dX0hUSuIyN2C50XERBvuHQ=; b=US+SXv06FhRJKu1vMD1S5XmDZ53i0+F+FKXg8ppeVQfC0byDub+7zAUmfe9feF8oQn MVPm9Eoon//Ogv5ithJ8WYiq82cMflaTIEq1edagkM9412yARPBe/pmKli+GpVCA9b2k vB0o1DhI2i/ReDfWHQW3IXdrjQzxyQ54Qp6VHK3zlKPYs6NeivjgRotBYobYVxzW6fMx oZcHs6IxuaqtP/ijZmlioCIcBuQMDOlAfJIgLEaM3V1p0EJLcABIO1doRko8CD8yRq8M BK3ISrHJCAv3ZJQ+IWSqWsaMRn9/3zCwpje8Jsd45lGB8uG2rzdroUnr24Fvh6K1QNK1 g6Xg==