Re: [Doh] [Ext] DoH client-server interoperability vs. strict HTTP parameter checking

"Mark Delany" <d5e@xray.emu.st> Sat, 01 June 2019 16:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/simple; d=emu.st; s=2019; t=1559405310; bh=cvs6HapMJR9CLvX6+rnYfpgu2a8=; h=Comments:Received:Date:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:References: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Disposition:In-Reply-To; b=bbSQkBaY+bX3wTcmVAFUq0BNS3Bw0GV8FL8cppev8DWvTpXA7xr/HvJRRdb6b97+U 7zt9leMSQNMYwJNMD92/qck6KuvgUC2RECc7yzPMoOQOaSHc8IW1y3iDyFrOXX5PA6 tTPHDVUhsJLS/etbYFsIpnVSmNg6xv84w6G9YKi0=9YKi0=
Comments: QMDA 0.3a