Re: [Doh] WG Review: DNS Over HTTPS (doh)

Patrick McManus <pmcmanus@mozilla.com> Sat, 16 September 2017 02:23 UTC

References: <150549029332.2975.12341647131707994474.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+9kkMBJAP23GmGf_ix-DMeOMB=Rbas+qsBQhrVwZuA5-Cv7Mg@mail.gmail.com> <EB3D58DB-1F8D-4E32-AE71-841EBCDDC3CA@vpnc.org> <42309404-8991-5d1d-7834-59087f273d41@nostrum.com> <CA+9kkMDokEDbBiCR_TRQda2RBHxoHag6mQL57Uzn7ALqakm1Og@mail.gmail.com> <271db5c4-8d29-5a0d-cf7f-58e1e3831c30@cs.tcd.ie> <05C29362-CD48-429C-92FA-7F402869E58C@vpnc.org> <1e8323a8-4afc-397f-209e-099ffca212f6@cs.tcd.ie>