Re: [Doh] Use cases and URLs

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Wed, 07 March 2018 22:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VOrhiKW++3YGIe5Bb8WA3N0B7lLkNIUIu2zYrVpR3g0=; b=XIQQ1qS4aw7cI4j0X3il+jkuflX3s+uJHL0vA+V6JmKjEiQSaQKtP1Lw654BYwQEZz UV4q0yPLufcpiYXdU06QVSYQ4QdxSxsfBZKrTmdExI538BzFpXCe9uDrIFrh9HAiQXTR XDf6wGrUcW1LV05A3AZHCVkRTimDc1qOHRNUM2svMQhaeWwln288XvgwjzsRUx7W8rKY tdo3GEVDarq4eXlyjFZQ/KJUkoXjRfreJKsLfB2RYIQIAaqD81RB0GDorDAKnTWMtI7J MYiQ5GpnYLj4eWuksTR9fr1f3ANR3lZYhSuuCKdMsIbQXtOua1Ej5XZfdLEQgH+bfQ2Z Pimw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VOrhiKW++3YGIe5Bb8WA3N0B7lLkNIUIu2zYrVpR3g0=; b=DjtPAXBohgwY9CBvOcHPqz3xF6FoanqQYa+C4aabAjyWOcTBSNTd0WnOeh5S3hwJgl ksYYJErfGqIa8sqQlzoNosIYZ47YUfkd2aMeFlkEo2ftecjApf/QnCWOFxMGZEK9J+k2 Ux+NL94uOOsmy8l+MxAwyqvR7itYvJb6gllNw8luBbRlg84VCMk4i5OxHaTeqU8fY2TJ lwpFL0RR9haI2OcBbdSP1DiYC1zBOKweUbWVIOnSlOeCOa1uhvfXGzC/H4OP+XGsJizi Jl0hVN6izWEEYGESVHliJABTN8nlQq7/3fHnClwyf6hcnh8jKMVrz1yf5vGH+YuzindH P4rg==