Re: [Doh] Clarification for a newbie DoH implementor

"Mark Delany" <d5e@xray.emu.st> Tue, 21 May 2019 04:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/simple; d=emu.st; s=2019; t=1558414130; bh=0H3racZnYPJn8LpwyWt8C55nQXI=; h=Comments:Received:Date:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:References: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Disposition:In-Reply-To; b=LRpP3hO1GH+MZeAk8ZwIHz8KdXq/7KWCgGEf4vX7YnvayyuwIGfrDgZoZ1OPQ+EW3 TfKds1PJN/WvGEFsdjgT4iY9EEFb5urwMDQoUgjaYDd7OXssLedZhl8M23y0Ia8Vwe jiEwzqUcW9fVTnyX1+CxF3q01t1WKy6aRAbpGkbQ=pGkbQ=
Comments: QMDA 0.3a