Re: [Doh] Suggestion: The final endpoint should be able to temporarly act as a recursive DoH resolver

Ben Schwartz <bemasc@google.com> Wed, 24 October 2018 17:05 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=wJkLF9nNEACpj8x02mscdr7I64EhJ3j3evRz6mN2jps=; b=hQJD5zCqlMvjvwuk7urURseLy/K9y11OA2tGdeB7wf6gnzzg6vI3E7LJai1rNiWE/2 w9Y1y6C+0qy+drRivAFZ16J44M1Qd+E1jwExSdR6uV8UfLa72hoadtARYtoiOhdhRwhK DsEY0vs5N5p0ktV5s1ssJyC0ZKPMVwnzbDRzxSCWJ8bZGH88WJOPm6rRPlQ5HrgWrbBM HZD/mSqjSSjCNaKD2+A6g9gD/BoR0EtUh7wFi6+hbNjixr+tPqQiZEEcMkOvIh6kbgps WmQvXcPbm06q5fc6hkx0zjoj0cylFwhMaJFmsVQqIXN0iT635ZKO4vgo9c023hjPAVgj XCKw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=wJkLF9nNEACpj8x02mscdr7I64EhJ3j3evRz6mN2jps=; b=pAngJ9+PnQl16+t14UgoT8LQ1KNXd7d94o3slowDDNa37wxk9sZJiOPSDFVa/aDwRk Kv4ikKg8gVHuXUGHdXddnpUR7k1pR71oZvpzCBReWfE8UBZ6rJS6FEr8sM9+drNP2fjT B/cyFeGS0Dr1h9UTaPkp6CBmjpqcP4uHW+AWN2qD8utzZXewytwwh2ZL9nMzMzFfpSzu Fd5he4rubR2ht+w0Sgw5N5tZn+L/ZIpos38/LQ+e4xKz2P19cKo3l3Org4NSv41md5O1 yVMhIGw6B3rVk62pPwCIYPpYuLL8LXBR4Ho/OaYNLo9SWSW63ztv4yk1LWmfbi/o4OZy qtiw==