Re: [Doh] New Privacy Considerations Section Proposal

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 20 June 2018 22:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=YI7IdsLwsmR0/tPptMNoE7gmlixJnObLaVmGiR3uW+U=; b=cU/qGutEcEepyaur4dM8dFB73UXcqDTMUKBcrlcHWMJLx8wFK7dblvjWcNpQoi4kVC yZUh7jN5W2dordfvq7L12nEioA/XrpXH8cDjqkuZyBzt93/MWWqSa0Z74GRuDSHesu/6 MT11fs3eK2w6FoAsLxDS1DBB0xwAuT5bw/yKZB8QH+Ns0/PqHKqpF+t7dIzKLlYzXnMs G0rKz31hJ4SHDExkLzej3hbM/swclDVKRIkzlXoJq+49shGlAR9ryJQsTQxNTMQ/n++F muN6nHoKLRfBufcd/Luni6gY1xCMg9tFnygzoT8ROeP31EhXHpK56xCueP9yZ2SfaJCt 9I9Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=YI7IdsLwsmR0/tPptMNoE7gmlixJnObLaVmGiR3uW+U=; b=S6uoVqZb68I5yMt4U2aye/wzPjeq6uwXbJXQpxV0tmAiWfCd4QsUnCJol2tiwMdfOd Se87JDZnXjxZ64Rt6NjspqAXmqTCAE9W9bXWhfmAVDFobldvDFOG14MYWYb1e5DHiTam 7RtC/rDm6vXoDXzPKdyt/6U3/9f7pV1xCNgh+BKbbQWLNDK/5FSRFChuN27McvZKrcUq boOe4ljGg6FGaZJN4etbhvD2gg5WUZqAA3Qq76xYgNw19SGZ2Fj3o3e9g5iK8VveVnQE /gM2teSDMkbkxrCDUiI4GPPoiXyeVriiwnbHkcrZEsupSZsrxa+jMePDstG+fnQe7wQj k9/A==