Re: [Doh] Dedicated DoH port

Brian Dickson <brian.peter.dickson@gmail.com> Fri, 12 April 2019 18:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Tfliy+vIrq/naozv0VOSnoSNl08GY3Vg1BJD7yv14Ho=; b=Uhw06OaAJb+gnNQIm2PD03NPFNpJ+xjKoTGkIVM/caDRQVGZj3+iEhk93X+cHTaqY4 agPt6PjxwB6yeXvIEqk7u3S2CTMztlGqn7GAbQkTOK8fkWmFZj3w4Hs1txAd7giIxb4d EM/4HT5Oaw0RBhYOPl0lV3jt/MXB/eRP8ftNB2Z6RmheTLKAac7NTxA6+U7kv6Ltmply D8qkRpfj2sS20+lpV8MbeIn8w26ZTr5hJt+q1iiJdvz1KOCRbulcDx5oxGk0whyHz05b ywCYDIDhGgsF+Q0TG7P2KJ7Dc+MeRbrt8yPfF+RLTMsYBIY2d/59BlDz+NsoeebMuCdM 8B1g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Tfliy+vIrq/naozv0VOSnoSNl08GY3Vg1BJD7yv14Ho=; b=iU3GGdyfDbaZuUoHnqhkkMjjcPMZ6eZTmbTMEsEMQNX1dCjuiacCbRXhEhdtonXrst exhfL8kaZNjmFd6EFCNJaKHkTz2Oy2AWr73mvTPVX8xaJlo45pgBi853NTBTJZwJ4+SH /oHMwRYfc/FXnPcgctp9c34ye4CZ3dechm3mS0JQRUBno7Dz+QvgsdSpVDv1Pj5qQ4f/ l3Mz9KsB82XVnHQZeczJS9G8gWEUHRrlDXY3roP26LSgQsPcUcNLnLXeWBjBUvLmXHz0 XAc1tvdd7EXue3GS9Zxw3ZhuX2JP0kxyMPF/T0rkXGOvpl7f9UuoCvt03tMuAmNEnqiC +Nqg==