Re: [Doh] WG Review: DNS Over HTTPS (doh)

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Thu, 21 September 2017 07:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7493; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1505977362; x=1507186962; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=SxXrumKWy9gGpr7lw9K8dYM1/AbwoJzdXCYAUs1GBU4=; b=SvOLhGaiY9gITM8RRe1vnMIUCoG6ZNH8eWYtF4w47hJKM+gHTq4jZkfw N/iV9PmjsMJ+bETzdg6t3bv1qDIgM59fHVVldnLckNoXkkNxIp6coAIiP ls9wZLpxxP78RAzV+ZAT2MkLKvkdntLDBmxYaxOkH9bs0h/bbYXTxoHBb w=;