[domainrep] Review of: draft-ietf-repute-considerations-01

Dave Crocker <dcrocker@gmail.com> Mon, 20 May 2013 03:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=o+Ka38gF54Wz8/D816i+hKZEDN5vzqK8gH9ChXcyaB0=; b=SJKy4R5hlZEUGvWhrOHulks2sFdr1eFNldh3xF9eK4ETsJIEUDdMAyKfGTy/ZQYPW1 5OQzuxTWImMwo/8OGe7x78W6TY7z4cl0r2JeE5NnMGLmiFvpleMIIfBCieG0Iv8Nob0N wxlzUBv99VLxavD+04jLgjnxLXYplGCWWkx6ZmYdmqGczucwlqyu4xeQo1xqYN/tlUu+ zLitfaE5s+qfj1LEXpT2YljsUKjpk12DK9BSJ1RLrpMvX0GRNFcFrKQ38tWpeW55LLgm bFzePLjpGVbvttQAYhfVsyJYwK5pDD7GxTBK6OMztbYGzJxgW+PkhNwjAI5CKq/o/pxp Rtng==