Re: [domainrep] WGLC: draft-ietf-repute-email-identifiers-04

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Thu, 15 November 2012 00:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=7tzF+RLHI8+uSWPMJsUvIQCI+2hCWzDebkPsJJlCacI=; b=drueZtf5i8RVjr9B1B0H/JltiQrryGif9hBk5l1jSxmc1rHml7I/vagHUGhpDZOWJ6 qCWn39EFEQDUxnVDYnX1amD31NYe/L6+h0ARR0tIkOqlkf0OXIB9Df8RCxKkKmTrlOFX jIzGf5QMLowHxQjui2aHYEqTT2gqCG3F5taPrCLRR+j+RZTCzeSvJ+CYxS9ICus/34yA 9EPMM4yqPJ/zk/+3DliZX7UHy1qK7fKZQrNPEpF6v/pVCdZgaGgSP1xpu65Oy3toXzNk cN0g7YEvERzKlitZUaOUiFtOiiULlG6PfgorHAvgKYly603Gpkcjtw5835KsfRHiE68N yGzQ==