[Dots] 答复: A general question about the near source mitigation and DOTS call home mechanism:

"Xialiang (Frank, Network Standard & Patent Dept)" <frank.xialiang@huawei.com> Fri, 12 July 2019 06:27 UTC

From: "Xialiang (Frank, Network Standard & Patent Dept)" <frank.xialiang@huawei.com>
To: "mohamed.boucadair@orange.com" <mohamed.boucadair@orange.com>, "Konda, Tirumaleswar Reddy" <TirumaleswarReddy_Konda@McAfee.com>, "dots@ietf.org" <dots@ietf.org>
CC: "dots-chairs@ietf.org" <dots-chairs@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home.authors@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-dots-signal-call-home.authors@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 06:27:26 +0000
References: <C02846B1344F344EB4FAA6FA7AF481F13E7C87BC@dggemm511-mbx.china.huawei.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302EACACA3@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <C02846B1344F344EB4FAA6FA7AF481F13E7C8896@dggemm511-mbx.china.huawei.com> <DM5PR16MB1705EB5E892DE2946DD8B447EAF20@DM5PR16MB1705.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93302EACAD8E@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup>
x-originating-ip: [10.134.159.76]