Re: [Dots] Erik Kline's No Objection on draft-ietf-dots-rfc8782-bis-07: (with COMMENT)

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 03 June 2021 08:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1622708211; bh=R82Kmqwj7OoDiD2EsLcC7cw2blL9pf2LP6eNslUJ52M=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=ml2PpnseW4XVqMVFOjoCaurn8Jok0XOQuMHkgc/DsQrzQlHzP8+317tC3+NDJ00vT 4UroHN0pIMt9d3YnQysv6viwcoe5+M+xo0trv7lR6lZyPvGvTN3A8bzf5nJd3R1BBX E8hnOKeoSXtIfGxBSHvWHo5BtfIuKxs5tK2vYiG+RSXHdTYc9TKyDWJl1vd+h63hzQ Nb1h5nJRpWV/YwxmQTzBiSs00BeUisijucoeylUE0BRTq9n7HPPFuklYa3pcFzK5Cx wGiRpWgMH4zWH1uU5UmTcSpgYfFkV8kKP9ABsstuhbVw8we2QbQl2s1l2FjsBcJcGC lTwy1SEfrlNhg==