Re: [Dots] WGLC for draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-04

H Y <yuuhei.hayashi@gmail.com> Thu, 17 February 2022 00:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=p09YHAiE/JLVXM/fa6vhka7ftNd/yyu5dJJ3Ps9FhvI=; b=LemsEuaMJS+6pamjmRPMFngE52o5Q4juZQpGmlSxbAJqUs0zC2LHb+3fzcEtG4HYu/ ehAjzbj2q7Kaj3XpReVG5kOqc2soyBjjYA5iO5ij1Olb05+pw0NO6aSLOKpcLv/iiSXA nG8b1YjxRjZ22xdXSRNCcO/CzDP0W1bArEQV70u9LqxSzKGg4Nd16Rz7waucjUOihOt6 riTk+/X4IBHRXRpuQHe7uR6FH7IarYFYWTBys4YV/XR1q76/PDF3e8xmz+kzLJ/udJpX y4lpVjVoo5sUVe7wNv0Ephq0ldR/XU7jplMe+3t5koN2TLvqdrjv+KI2nINxlzYXdi2Z medQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=p09YHAiE/JLVXM/fa6vhka7ftNd/yyu5dJJ3Ps9FhvI=; b=s0MZr+80junoLR2Swm2aiB1KAtEPNLMQ8DOz6GcOVwE8rPKIrbI+cIApk95ALASPtp XaSkbvxDYvZHaXB0pIbZwHs46XvBY1iiymcaVgduoYiLLsY5KvsCYgF46UBqY/6+QIXB jpF6H8DsNHPQOMBmLpsYOLRYsIYTzloeSycyEvuzRSDRVudIQYHoMge+l1xvXAfxzZUl 3w3fENqQpYBqqjePeQIPp9sqTnP3z5yTEPeeBkh3aM/m1O3KL+LhSnI3mX7PYjh2t3C3 G/TYpHYC1qvguxJ9dyZjvq8vREoTRxqeQbDhvI3Vkir0vvJ6uNowdI07RJRGPZiAHwzN Xr3w==
References: <181601d81da8$0cee3a80$26caaf80$@smyslov.net> <23921_1644415165_6203C8BD_23921_233_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303548ECDA@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAA8pjUPRUXSOwf-1EBA4BsDb7aYw792n59FUJFvzPYCKqNTcUg@mail.gmail.com> <CAA8pjUOrYQnJrzwcAhzmp5FMBDm__u4UomCYFDLDD7G09zNPnA@mail.gmail.com> <17353_1644562189_6206070D_17353_218_1_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B93303549155E@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <CAA8pjUMeu0apgO6BZ0h2gq7x+KsOg0GOSH_SnznkRh1hNNuGgQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAA8pjUOV=KLgmFxqeSA5dASrT2msWyu4T9Mvi3tzqruR-uEFvQ@mail.gmail.com> <202202151526305133704@chinamobile.com> <28467_1644930140_620BA45B_28467_168_17_787AE7BB302AE849A7480A190F8B933035494261@OPEXCAUBMA2.corporate.adroot.infra.ftgroup> <202202161723559475581@chinamobile.com>